eZ-Xpo announced a new jumpstart free offer to Mother's Day Expo and Baby's Expo organizers with virtual trade show and expo for global reach in 2014 for on-going business networking and collaboration 24/7 and 365 days a year.
eZ-Xpo, the global leader in Virtual Collaborative Network Ecosystem and Virtual Expo Marketplace, today it announced that it will offer a free virtual trade show and virtual expo marketplace to qualified Mother's Day Expo and Baby Expo organizers.
"In the spirit of Mother's Day, eZ-XPO wants to do something special for all moms and non-profit organizations. We want to honor this special occasion to help every mom to connect and collaborate so that they can spend more quality time with their family," said Matt Fok, Founder and CEO of eZ-XPO.
"I also want to dedicate this special project to my lovely mom, Mrs. Wai-Hing Fok. She has inspired me by leading by example in helping people in need. Our solution will help connect the talents of others through technology," added Fok
The key objectives of the Christian Business Network Marketplace (CBNM) is to help everyone to fulfill his/her god's given talents through our connected, collaborative community for entrepreneurs, mentors/advisors, and investors to connect and collaborate in a live, on-demand virtual environment in every city, every state, and every country.
The Christian Business Network Marketplace (CBNM) Ecosystem will include the following game-changing features and virtual trade shows:
* Virtual Startup Expo - Global entrepreneurs, investors, and advisors can connect, collaborate, and promote each other's services or offerings live and on-demand in a virtual lobby. The entrepreneur can upload their virtual pitch deck to their virtual booth for review. Investors can easily and quickly search for their perfect "next Google" based on predefined investment criteria.
* Virtual Creative Financing Expo - Entrepreneurs can explore different creative financing models (i.e., crowd funding, EB5, SBA loans, debt financing, angel funds, venture capital) with experts and advisors in different disciplines.
* Virtual Genius Expo - Every child can nurture and unleash his/her creativity in a virtual booth. Most importantly, the Genius Expo will offer every child to get excited about building new cool things.
* Virtual Job Expo - Participants will be able to showcase their latest and greatest accomplishments in an easy to use virtual booth. This will also enable entrepreneurial employers to showcase exciting new job opportunities and provide a one-stop place for screening, interviewing, selection and on-boarding.
* Virtual Learning Marketplace - Enriching every member with a wealth of professional online and online learning repository. The Virtual Learning Marketplace focuses on entrepreneurial topics such as digital marketing, cloud computing, legal and business expertise - particularly around international trading. Experts can also easily and quickly launch their own online course (via eLearningZoom).
For additional information on Christian Business Network Marketplace Ecosystem, please visit
http://www.ez-xpo.com/christian-business-network-marketplace/ or www.cbnm.net
eZ-Xpo helps businesses connect, collaborate, and promote through networks of virtual expo marketplaces for constant lead generation. eZ-Xpo reinvents the trade show and lead generation industry with a revolutionary new approach to virtual events, virtual trade shows, private business networking marketplace. eZ-Xpo goes beyond the traditional trade show and virtual event tools by harnessing the power of the Internet, proven best of class marketing automation technologies (i.e., SalesForce, Mailchimp) and making everything available to you in an integrated and intuitive online interface.
eZ-Xpo has been operating in Silicon Valley for over five years. eZ-Xpo has deployed the world's all-in-1 virtual expo marketplace, results-oriented virtual collaborative marketing solutions for different industries and industry leaders such as Wells Fargo, New York Life, MetaStock, Boeing, and Raytheon.
For more information on eZ-Xpo, please visit www.eZ-Xpo.com
Founder and CEO