eZ-Xpo in partnership with SOSA-2030 who are the supporters of the South African Investment Forum 2030 (SAIF 2030) sponsored by ICON Business magazine will launch the World's 1st global forum to follow Nelson Mandela's dream by reigniting a global c
eZ-Xpo, a global leader in Collaborative Business Network and Virtual Expo Marketplace is pleased to announce the world first Virtual South African Investment Forum and Regional Innovation Cluster Network in South Africa through a strategic partnership with SOSA 2030 to support the aims of the forum being held in Johannesburg SA.
The South African Investment Forum 2014 - "Continue with Nelson Mandela's Dream" sponsored by ICON Magazine in Johannesburg is the first kick-off series of a global collaborative community effort to jumpstart South Africa and the global economy to create jobs and fight poverty and illiteracy.
This event brings together a diverse portfolio of interest and stakeholders from the private sector to government agencies to connect, collaborate, educate to support the ongoing coalition activities to jumpstart local and regional economy. The event will accelerate and facilitate deeper entrepreneurial business relationships and ongoing collaboration opportunities between the South Africa entrepreneurial community and the world.
The key objective of the Regional Innovation Cluster Network Ecosystem is to offer a global collaborative community for entrepreneurs, mentors/advisors and investors to connect and collaborate in a live, on-demand virtual environment in every city, every state, and every country.
"One of the key challenges facing any entrepreneur is to be able to rely on a financial and business resource network that understands and partners with their needs. The next thing is to get connected and network with a vibrant global entrepreneurial ecosystem that can offer the right mentors, advisors, investors, or potential team members around the world. Entrepreneurs now based in South Africa need a facility and will start to flourish if they could access this network in the world without the hassles of long-distance travel" Moeen Yaseer, The Event Coordinator for SAIF-2030 and ICON Media Group Event Director.
"I am excited to partner with eZ-Xpo in the overall efforts to help the SAIF-2030 who will drive the debate with aims of providing the format for a vision to bring a focus to the development of the local economy in South Africa, to get connected and to accelerate their dream," added Yaseer.
Through the partnership with SOSA 2030, we can sustain the efforts emanating from SAIF-2030 which will provide a vision and innovative approaches for the local economy in South Africa region. The Global Innovation Cluster Network Ecosystem was created with global entrepreneurs in mind. Every entrepreneur can easily and quickly upload their product information for review, pitch investors or advisors and get instant feedback virtually. With an integrated experience combining in-screen videos, pitch presentations, instant chat and document-sharing capabilities," said Matt Fok, Founder and CEO of eZ-Xpo.
"Investors and mentors can now offer feedback and source deal flow from entrepreneurs on virtually every continent, without leaving the comfort of their homes or offices. No longer is it necessary to have to jump on a plane for weeks or even months to source the best deals or talents, as so many investors and entrepreneurs have done previously," added Fok.
"In short, investors and entrepreneurs outside of the US can now scale up their exposure to each other by a factor of 10x or 100x, replacing the tyranny of distance and time zones with the instant mass reach of the Internet.
The Regional Innovation Cluster Network Ecosystem will include the following game-changing features and virtual trade shows:
• Virtual Startup Expo - Global entrepreneurs, investors, and advisors can connect, collaborate, and promote each other's services or offerings live and on-demand in a virtual lobby. The entrepreneur can upload their virtual pitch deck to their virtual booth for review. Investors can easily and quickly search for their perfect "next Google" based on predefined investment criteria.
• Virtual Creative Financing Expo - Entrepreneurs can explore different creative financing models (i.e., crowd funding, EB5, SBA loans, debt financing, angel funds, venture capital) with experts and advisors in different disciplines.
• Virtual Trade Mission Expo - Entrepreneurs and local business can meet and collaborate with other potential buyers and business overseas at a fraction of the traditional trade mission costs.
• Virtual Job Expo - Participants will be able to showcase their latest and greatest accomplishments in an easy to use virtual booth. This will also enable entrepreneurial employers to showcase exciting new job opportunities and provide a one-stop place for screening, interviewing, selection and on-boarding.
• Virtual Learning Marketplace - Enriching every member with a wealth of professional online and online learning repository. The Virtual Learning Marketplace focuses on entrepreneurial topics such as digital marketing, cloud computing, legal and business expertise - particularly around international trading. Experts can also easily and quickly launch their own online course (via eLearningZoom).
The 1st kick-off Virtual South Africa Investment Forum 2014 will start on June 19, 2014 in concert with the live forum in Johannesburg, South Africa. For more information about the virtual forum, please contact Matt Fok at mfok@eZ-Xpo.com or Kahlid Wasi at email@example.com.
For additional information on Regional Cluster Network Ecosystem, please visit